Sep 25, 2008

Intimations



I got an email, from shamanic healer Ross Bishop, about some rather alarming predictions for the upcoming year, starting with a trigger on October 7th. Ross's blog provides some background on the Time Monks and how they've developed, and are refining, their prediction model. Their web bots analyze the communications patterns exhibited on the world wide web for linguistic/emotional patterns. They are effectively analyzing the collective unconscious as it is expressed in internet communication. They, themselves, admit that this is a new technology and that they have a history of both hits and misses, but their record of hits seems fairly impressive.

I have no idea how accurate the data from their latest prediction will prove to be. I certainly hope they're at least a bit off. However, I'm inclined to think they're onto something. Why? Because, I've been having intimations, myself. I discussed a bit of this here and here. But, I have to tell you, gentle reader, that this is not the sum of it. Something is shaking apart. I can feel it. I think this financial crisis is real and serious. And, I think it's the tip of the iceberg. Simultaneously, I have a sense of something dramatically "opening" in a way that could be quite extraordinary.

And then, there are the tones. Those who have known me for some years, know that I get tones in my head before earth change events. Major earthquakes and other natural disasters, as well as dramatic shifts in consciousness, for reasons I don't quite understand, cause me to hear beeps, hums, and sometimes inaudible pressures through my head. It's something I've been experiencing for some years, and it jumped to a whole 'nother level after my trip to Mexico; a trip in which I trained with Drunvalo Melchizedek and visted Teotihuacan. Well folks, my head is ringing off the proverbial hook. I haven't be treated to such a cacophony in some time, and it's been going on for days.

I should also point out that Karen Bishop has been hinting at a calamity for some time. She's written a good deal in recent months about the "old world" being in it's final fall, and endorsing her readers to try to stay in comfort space; to detach from the unfolding drama. She doesn't say anything, that I can recall, about October, but she does point to some unpleasantness in November. Karen Bishop in her August 21 update:

September will bring in more of the new….more of the beauty, simplicity, and light we have been longing for. And October will usher in more rapid and solid manifestations of our new spaces, including the supports we will need in times to come. October will be much more fast moving and intense and we will barely be able to catch our breaths with all the new manifestations occurring for us. And November will very possibly bring in a rocky, tumultuous, and gutting surprise for much of the old world.

Rocky, tumultuous, and gutting, sounds like a good description of what the Time Monks relayed in in their interview with Coast to Coast radio on 9/22. Their short and long term predictions sound pretty dire. I've posted the entire interview in a YouTube player at the beginning of this entry, but, here's a run-down of some of the major points from the Pimpin Turtle, starting with a pre-amble from their 9/2 prediction.

"The Web Bots see September 22-27, 2008 as precursor dates to the main turning point date of October 7, 2008. Closely watch events during September 22-27, 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7, 2008.

Cliff said whenever "it" happens, and whatever "it" turns out to be, "it" will be a date in history you remember like 9/11, we will remember 10/7.

The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2009 will be filled with emotional intensity, and the length of the release period will be extraordinary. The Web Bots have never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion……."

Next, is an outline of upcoming events from their 9/22 interview.

The next year will get very ugly and will change your life worse than 9/11. It is important to understand the magnitude of the data. The sort of agony, grief, pain and rage that was felt the six days following 9/11 will be felt for five and a half months. From October 7th, 2008 until March of next year….

  • Will there be a total economic collapse?

    Yes. 2009 will be a “year of transformation.” The keyword “monumental” shows up as how the future will view our current situation. Time Monks describe this as an “epic situation”


  • How to prepare for what’s coming?

    The Time Monks say:
    Have a plan in place to be as independent of the institutions of society as you can possibly get. Prepare for a situation in which you will have no water, food, electricity or heat. Have clothing for all seasons and EXTRA MEDICINE. Possibility of oil going up to $500 a barrel, also possible massive deflation from nobody buying anything. This is the kind of thing where the other nations on the planet will be so scared of what’s going to happen in the U.S. that they will begin preparing, fearing that the U.S. will go crazy. This includes mobilizing military.

    Try not to panic, we have a couple of weeks. You can not store enough to get you by indefinitely. A situation my arise in which you may need to move or be relocated. Time Monks do not advocate bank runs because money may become useless. Says longer term data “implies money is less intense part of society than it is now.”


  • September 22nd - 27th - The Plateau of building tension.

    On October 6th, 11:59 pm, the planet is going to go through a “period of release” following the traumatic event. The information will spread very quickly due to technology. The release language will start at the point of impact.

    The event could be something such as a “false flag terror attack” in some part of the world, U.S. may not necessarily be at epi-center of said event. It could also be a “slow boil” event such as a bio-agent released. There are expected elements of a prequel that will set the stage for the event, between the dates of September 15th-September 27th.

So, these are the really scary bits, that have everybody worked up. There seems to be a cascade effect of horribleness, encompassing economic, military, and "terra activity," which could directly impact anywhere from 2 to 22 million people. Although, they suggest, as did Edgar Cayce, that we may be able to uncreate this manifestation through consciousness shift.

Here is some of the possible "terra activity":

  • December 10th-12th, 2008 - China sized earthquake in Pacific NW.

  • In 2009 there will be a global coastal event.

    This does not necessarily mean a tsunami. If you live around water it would be good to have a boat.

  • . . .

  • Anything about Antarctica/Global Warming?

    Antarctica is very important to the “powers that be”. 13% of linguistics related to the “powers that be” concern Antarctica. Antarctica is big key to whatever is driving them.

Here, they answer a question I've had, from the time I started to feel this discomfort, because my tension began concurrently with the event at CERN.

  • Anything to do with the Hadron Collider?

    Time Monks not worried about Hadron Collider. Data so far indicates that the scientists at CERN are performing a "juggling act and keep dropping oranges". Doesn't show up in linguistics as a driver in what's about to occur.

Fair enough, but I sure do wonder what they might be juggling.

Now, this is where it gets fascinating for me.

  • Do you believe extraterrestrials are real and/or play a role?

    Within consciousness, there is a distinct consciousness that is not human.
    Clear that there is something outside of the human realm that drives the “powers that be”. There is “stuff” in the model space (of the web bot) that goes through the idea of “disappearances” beginning next year (relating to extraterrestrials). It’s as if an inter-dimensional door opens up and people are sucked though the door and the door closes.



    • 2009: Disappearance language gets more specific. Big changes. Some of the “powers that be” will disappear. “Powers that be” will be out and about with large groups of people with them and they will all disappear.

    • A lot of alien activity way off in the future.

    • Indications in language involving e.t.s (possible result of disinformation):


      • Alien wars are coming.

      • These alien events may or may not be real but people are acting as if they are real.


    . . .

  • Big revolution coming against the “powers that be”

So, why do I find this fascinating? To explain this, I must, necessarily, digress a bit. Their description of this alien intelligence, which controls the "powers that be," sounds, to me, distinctly like the "archons." The term comes from the Gnostics. It describes an inorganic consciousness that has installed itself as the rulers of humanity. Here is John Lamb Lash's interpretation of the Nag Hammadi Codices, regarding the archons.

According to the Gnostics, the parasites or Archons, as they called them, originate with the earliest phase of the formation of the solar system, before the Earth coalesced as a planetary organism. Their habitat is the solar system, exclusive of the Earth, moon and sun. They are inorganic forms with intelligence of an electrical nature – cyborgs, as we would say.

. . .

The Gnostics taught that the Archons did not create us, but they are caught in a delusion, and they think they are our creators. One of their main goals is to convince us that they created us – in effect, to get us to think as they do... If the Gnostics were correct, the Archon ETs attempt to take credit for imparting certain skills like this to humanity, but the claim is false, I believe. We ourselves have discovered these skills, but forgotten how, so we are susceptible to accept the explanation of a foreign or alien intervention.

. . .

The NHC does not say that “the universe is a mistake.” It says that the world system we inhabit, our planetary system, is an anomaly due to the presence of the Archons who impinge upon life on earth. Gnostic cosmology explains the emergence of the Archons at the cosmic level, so Gnostics understood the origin and behavior of these alien entities.

Later in this interview, Lash discounts the idea that "the archons" were the "giant bats" encountered by Michael Harner, in the ayahuasca journey he describes, in the opening chapter of The Way of the Shaman. But, I think Lash misapprehends Harner, possibly because of the way the question was phrased in the interview. Here is how Harner describes his experience:

I became aware of my brain. I felt--physically--that it had become compartmentalized into four separate and distinct levels. At the uppermost surface was the observer and commander, which was conscious of the condition of my body, and was responsible for the attempt to keep my heart going. lt perceived, but purely as a spectator, the visions emanating from what seemed to be the nether portions of my brain. Immediately below the topmost level I felt a numbed layer, which seemed to have been put out of commission by the drug--it just wasn't there. The next level down was the source of my visions, including the soul boat.

Now I was virtually certain I was about to die. As I tried to accept my fate, an even lower portion of my brain began to transmit more visions and information. I was "told" that this new material was being presented to me because I was dying and therefore "safe" to receive these revelations. These were the secrets reserved for the dying and the dead, I was informed. I could only very dimly perceive the givers of these thoughts: giant reptilian creatures reposing sluggishly at the lowermost depths of the back of my brain, where it met the top of the spinal column. I could only vaguely see them in what seemed to be gloomy, dark depths.

Then they projected a visual scene in front of me. First they showed me the planet Earth as it was eons ago, before there was any life on it. I saw an ocean, barren land, and a bright blue sky. Then black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds and landed in front of me on the barren landscape. I could see that the "specks" were actually large, shiny, black creatures with stubby pterodactyl-like wings and huge whale-like bodies. Their heads were not visible to me. They flopped down, utterly exhausted from their trip, resting for eons. They explained to me in a kind of thought language that they were fleeing from something out in space. They had come to the planet Earth to escape their enemy.

The creatures then showed me how they had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence. Before me, the magnificence of plant and animal creation and speciation-hundreds of millions of years of activity-took place on a scale and with a vividness impossible to describe. I learned that the dragon-like creatures were thus inside of all forms of life, including man.* They were the true masters of humanity and the entire planet, they told me. We humans were but the receptacles and servants of these creatures. For this reason they could speak to me from within myself.

. . .

I was now eager to solicit a professional opinion from the most supernaturally knowledgeable of the Indians, a blind shaman who had made many excursions into the spirit world with the aid of the ayahuasca drink. lt seemed only proper that a blind man might be able to be my guide to the world of darkness. I went to his hut, taking my notebook with me, and described my visions to him segment by segment. At first I told him only the highlights; thus, when I came to the dragon-like creatures, I skipped their arrival from space and only said, "There were these giant black animals, something like great bats, longer than the length of this house, who said that they were the true masters of the world." There is no word for dragon in Conibo, so "giant bat" was the closest I could come to describe what I had seen.

He stared up toward me with his sightless eyes, and said with a grin, "Oh, they're always saying that. But they are only the Masters of Outer Darkness."

Harner associates this final statement with outer space, but I interpret it differently. I think the old shaman is describing the carefully crafted illusion in which we are ensnared. In short, the "archons" are the architects of "maya." They would be analogous to the "Smiths" in the Matrix movies. But, note that in both cases, the description is of an alien consciousness that insists that it created and controls this world, but that this is incorrect information. According to the Gnostics, this is the nature of the illusory world in which we are ensnared and remain deluded about the very nature of the universe.

But, to sum up. My sense is that things are about to change. Possibly, dramatically. There is a very jagged component to this, but there is also a sense of expansion. The problem is that I don't feel able to share some of the more optimistic information I've been receiving over the past week or so. I have not been given the go ahead by my guides. It may that the information is very selective and not helpful to the whole. It may be that I just don't have enough of a grasp of it to put it out there directly.

I do feel, though, that I need to say something about pole shift. I've been feeling like there is a very real possibility that it's imminent. I first learned about the potential for pole shift from Drunvalo and the Flower of Life curriculum. As I learned it then, the pending pole shift would be tied to a jump in consciousness.

There will be a pole shift. This will include the kind of violence that is normally associated with pole shifts, the continents going up and down, huge tidal waves that are 100 feet high, the entire south pole moving to the Equator at 1300 miles an hour and these kind of things, this may still occur. But because of something I cannot quite explain about who we are becoming and about ourselves and our ability to control our reality as a planet, we may find that the environment, even though the poles may shift, may not be nearly as violent as we think. It could actually be a very beautiful experience.

My feeling on this may go against what a lot of people think. There are many people saying 'go out and dig holes in the ground, put lots and lots of food in, and guns and munitions and hold on for the worse'. But really what you are preparing for is that time right before the pole shift. Because when the poles shift, we will go through an electromagnetic no zone for about 3 and a half days, and then, after that time we'll be on a totally different dimensional level of the Earth. Whereby anything that is happening on this level will make no difference. That's a preparation prior to the time when all the systems, the social and the financial systems and all this kind of things break down. And it's normal for them to break down. Scientists will see in the magnetic field a direct correlation of the events of the Earth.

Prior to the poles of the Earth moving to new locations, which is when the human consciousness usually moves into the fourth dimension, there would be a period of time where there may be worldwide chaos. It is a period where most people go insane, all social systems, financial systems, political systems etc., collapse and the planet is plunged into total chaos. This time period traditionally, throughout the universe, has been about three months to two years directly prior to the actual poles of the planet shifting. We'll call this time period the Translation Period.

The chaos is caused when the geomagnetic poles of the Earth drop to zero. This causes chaos because the human being needs the magnetic field of the earth to maintain it's emotional balance and memory. When the magnetics drop to zero, people go insane.

However, to believe that if you prepare in this way with food and supplies and that everything will be the same after the Translation Period, is unrealistic. At the end of the Translation Period you will change your consciousness and begin to move through the void, the birth of the new consciousness into the fourth dimension. From there on out, everything you do to physically prepare on Earth will be of no use to you in your new world.

We are going into a dimensional consciousness change and though a physical preparation may help a little tiny bit at the beginning, as we pass through these changes. The only real help is who you are, what your character is, how much your heart is open and how well you are to love and to connect with God. So the most important thing is to work on your innerself. This is more important than preparing with food and in the little bit of time that we have left.

I did a little googling for some current material from Drunvalo on pole shift and found this video. It's about an hour long, but it's worth hearing through. The stuff on pole shift and how to move through it is close to the end, but the whole thing is fascinating, and offers some background on his book Serpent of Light. The whole thing can be viewed here.

So, I realize that this is very disjointed. I can't help that. I hope I will have more clarity in the coming days, and be able to offer more. But, for the time being, I feel like it's important to get as much of this out there as possible and let people sort through it for themselves. Try not to get caught up in the fear. Listen to the Time Monks interview for yourself and see if it resonates for you or not. Don't take anyone's word for any of this. Trust your own inner knowing first, last, and always.

No comments: