Sep 8, 2008

What is the Title of This Thing, Again?

Galatea of the Spheres
Buy at AllPosters.com


Am I the only one who's feeling absolutely wiped? I know Karen Bishop discussed the "dead battery" phenomenon, in her last update. Noted. But, this is unreal. It's not just the exhaustion. I'm so forgetful. Disoriented even.

Today... or was it yesterday... it may have been both... I couldn't remember how to put the coffeemaker together. Over the past week, I've forgotten to put coffee in it. I've forgotten to put water in it. I've forgotten to put the pot in it.

Tonight I made carrot juice and forgot to put a glass under the spout. I found myself staring at an orange puddle on the counter and thinking, "Is this thing leaking?" Wow. Thankfully, I figured it out, when I was only about a half a carrot in.

I just keep forgetting what I'm doing, when I'm in the middle of doing things. Either I'm developing Alzheimer's or we are in the midst of an intense a shift.

What I keep reflecting on, is something I learned from my former teacher, Virginia Sandlin. As we become increasingly aware of our multidimensionality, one of the first things to go is short term memory.

Karen Bishop also touches on this phenomenon in her list of ascension symptoms.
  • A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.
  • . . .
  • Memory loss. Difficulty accessing words. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition (you are experiencing a "disconnect"). Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World!
  • . . .
  • Not remembering the meaning of anything. When I was in an intense period of the transitional process and we were in the throws of a substantial energy thrust into the higher realms, I remember looking at a trashcan and not knowing what it was for. I had to access my memory of the "old" and reach far. What was happening was that I was vibrating at a point where everything only possesses the meaning and identity that we give it. In the higher realms, energy is just energy with no label or meaning. All is fresh and new. Sort of a Course In Miracles undoing process, without the "trying".
Exactly. What is a trashcan for? What's a coffee filter for? I've just gone all loopy.

No comments: