Apr 14, 2014

Into the Darkness



Late tonight we will be treated to a total lunar eclipse. Slate has a detailed writeup on where and how to view it.

Do you live in North America, South America, Australia, or eastern Asia? Then you get to see a lunar eclipse on the night of April 14/15! And while North America is the best place to watch—we’ll get to see the whole event—the real action doesn’t begin until 05:58 UTC on the 15th, which is just before 02:00 EDT, so it’s a bit late. You might just want to stay up for it, though.

It will also be broadcast live by the Griffith Observatory.

But this is just the attention getter for a series of celestial alignments that astrologers are claiming is one for the books. This Easter will bring with it a collective crucifixion as a Grand Cross in the Cardinal signs.



I'm not an astrologer, but I wasn't surprised to read any of that. My fear is that it lines up all too perfectly with a sense of nameless dread that I've had for months. As I was discussing with some lovely people on this thread (search page for: earthquake), what I keep getting from my guides is "major global realignment."

Something massive is about to shake loose and I've frankly been too scared to look, but the energy of it has become overwhelming. After recovering from the dizziness associated with that Chile quake and its aftershocks, I have found myself over the past week experiencing the worst ascension symptoms I've felt in years. I can't think straight half the time. The fatigue is bone crushing. I've just been inhaling benzoin resin (psychic, emotional exhaustion), reading, watching movies (because stories are medicine), and sleeping whenever possible.

When it finally occurred to me to check in with the latest Karen Bishop update, I learned that I am not alone in this.

Well, okay. Ascension has cranked up, that is for sure. Because not only are we experiencing the ususal increase in vibrational frequency as we move along, but we are also beginning to feel the effects of the Grand Cross alignment due to arrive on April 20.

I can remember the Grand Cross of May 5, 2000. We were all so excited for it to come, as we believed it would usher in the new world. Instead, we felt totally squished and squeezed. It reminded me of a spine with a perfect line and anything that did not fit within it was pushed out. An emptiness. A blankness. A speechlessness.

I recommend reading this one if only for the awesome roundup of symptoms many of you may be experiencing as we run the gauntlet of this crazy set of energy dynamics.


Comments on this entry are closed, on this blog. If you wish to comment, please find this and all newer blog entries crossposted on Celestial Reflections.