Judge Darrow has set a new date of November 18th for James Ray's sentencing with the presentencing hearing to precede. The new hearing schedule reads as follows:
(1) Tuesday, November 8, 2011 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m)
(2) Wednesday, November 9, 2011 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
(3) Thursday, November 10, 2011 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
(4) Tuesday, November 15, 2011 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
(5) Wednesday, November 16, 2011 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
(6) Thursday, November 17, 2011 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
So... um... yeah...
The good news is that Sheila Polk has received still more letters to use in the hearing. They're itemized in the most recent disclosure. Of particular interest is one from Kristina Bivins. Bivins can be seen on the Primetime: Mind Games special from last year. The money quote:
It's horrible what happened in the sweat lodge, that three people died. But my life is better and I am so grateful for that. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Second thoughts perhaps? Has Ms. Bivins had her come to Jesus moment? I look forward to learning what she has to say about James Ray these days but it looks like I'll have to wait until November... unless the defense team pulls another stunt pushing this whole thing back even further... sigh...
In the meanwhile, I'm just going to keep working on my vision board.
Comments on this entry are closed, on this blog. If you wish to comment, please find this and all newer blog entries crossposted on Celestial Reflections.