Aug 15, 2010

Understanding Sacred Geometry... and the Universe



Math is taught all wrong. This has long been my contention. I was a terrible math student and today I can barely balance my own checkbook. Yet, when I first heard the term "sacred geometry" I felt like I was waking from a dream. It was one of the strongest intuitive pulls I've ever felt. It would seem that Michael S. Schneider has a similar take on the problems with math education. Scheider is the author of my favorite and most frequently recommended book on sacred geometry A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe. He has a gift for explaining these concepts in very simple, pragmatic terms. I wish he'd been my math teacher. I'd be better off.




Comments on this entry are closed, on this blog. If you wish to comment, please find this and all newer blog entries crossposted on Celestial Reflections.